Translate

Thursday, May 6, 2010

HOUSE-LESS
House sold. 40,000 under mortgage was the offer. Bank accepted in 14 days. I was told the banks often takes a year or two to accept an offer. i will be homeless before the end of May 2010. No plans on where to go or where to live. It does not bode well for the economy that the bank agreed without a fight. Perhaps this one being with little to no income and high overhead had something to do with their choice.
Almost in freefall.
I have no regrets for the choices i have made. i have followed my heart and looked to have good intention along the way.
A Taurus without firm ground underfoot - now that is an unusual bull. I hear the ground rumbling with the running hooves of my brothers and sisters. I also hear the ground rumbling with earthquakes, hurricanes and tornados. Perhaps there are others who sense, feel, see and know: the time for change is here.
For this one it is Yumni - the little whirlwind - dancing and playing as though the coming change were just a little thing. Asking me to come and play with destruction and creation.
Will i survive the change? "Do not ask such foolish questions", Yumni tells me.
DANCE WITH ME

No comments:

Post a Comment